Dorsal Night Splint - Drop Foot & AFO Brace
This dorsal night splint for Achilles tendonitis or plantar fasciitis holds the foot upright as one sleeps, providing a gentle stretch to the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia and keeping these tissues from contracting.
Comfortable and Effective Dorsal Night Splint
This simple Achilles tendonitis night splint fits securely and comfortably, holding the foot at a 90-degree angle to the ankle (plantar flexed). This enables the dorsal night splint to treat conditions such as:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Drop foot
- Plantar flexion contracture
- Stroke patients
This dorsal plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis splint has a number of features that make it a more comfortable and therefore effective solution for dealing with these conditions.
- Simple design for a more comfortable fit
- Soft night splint secures and stabilizes the foot and ankle
- Low-profile night splint leaves much of the foot free
- Dorsal night splints are easier to move around in than anterior boot-style plantar night splints. Great for those who like to sleep on their stomach.
- Indications: Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, drop foot, plantar flexion contracture, stroke patients
- Highly adjustable fit and easy application of Achilles dorsal splint
- Foot splint for nighttime holds foot in an upright, plantar-flexed position
- Convenient and practical foot support that works by a bendable aluminum strip at the instep position, the foot splint is designed to hold your foot in a flexed position.
- Splint is medically proven more effective than any other overnight treatment. The gentle stretch will relieve pain, prevent further damage.
- The AC Socks dorsal foot night splint is more comfortable and less bulky than boot style braces.
- The foot and ankle straps are completely adjustable, long enough to wrap around most feet and ankles. The plantar fasciitis night splint can be used on the right and left foot.
BEST SOCKS YET. ORDERED MORE. THANKS!
That's what I love about these zipper compression stockings.
They are so easy to wear for us
Old ladies who have to wear
These knee length support hose provide me with a perfect amount of support, yet they are very comfortable!
Loved color & how felt when added to leg …BUT TO DIFFICULT TO PUT ON😩😥
Love them. they look good with navy jeans and my Patriots sweatshirt and my Red Sox sweatshirt!!!!
I wear lots of navy !
they fit good and do not hurt my toes or ankles and very comfortable I need to change the color on two pairs
Finally, a pair of compressions socks that actually fit without leaving rings on my legs. The 3x size does the job . Liked them so much that I ended up buying another pair.
there what i ordered and i am pleased with them. thank you
I love the feel of these socks. They're So easy to put on and keep on all day!! Love them love them!!
Love the socks
Easy to put on & very comfortable to wear
These work well are easy on and off
Bought these for skiing with a meniscus tear. Really helps.
I’ve been wearing support socks for 50 years. These are great - good price, nice weight, easy to put on, wash and dry without losing their stretch, and give perfect compression making my legs feel great all day.
I like that they are easy to take off and put on. Especially when you go to the foot doctor.