Open Toe Compression Socks - Easy to Put On Toeless Support Stockings!
- 20-30 mmHg GRADE COMPRESSION - These Open Toe Compression Socks Offer True 20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression To Provide Therapeutic Pressure As It Helps To Decrease Leg Fatigue, Aching Feet, And Swollen Ankles.
- OPEN TOE DESIGN - Great for wearing flip flops or sandals. Especially during the warmer months, the exposure to your toes will have your feet breathing much better. The Open Toe Function allows more freedom of motion for your toes.
- RELIEF & RECOVERY - Relief From Moderate To Severe Varicose Veins And Swelling, Edema, Lymphedema, Venous Insufficiency, Superficial Thrombophlebitis. Helps Reduce Muscle Soreness and Fast Recovery From Tired Legs.
- BOOST BLOOD CIRCULATION - The Pressure Gradient From These Graduated Compression Sleeves Helps Boost Blood Circulation During Those Times When Your'e Standing Or Sitting for an Extended Amount Of Time.
- ALL DAY COMFORT AND RELIEF-made of breathable, anti-bacterial fabric, our stockings feature an open toe and reinforced seams for good looking, durable support that’s easy to wear.
BEST SOCKS YET. ORDERED MORE. THANKS!
That's what I love about these zipper compression stockings.
They are so easy to wear for us
Old ladies who have to wear
These knee length support hose provide me with a perfect amount of support, yet they are very comfortable!
Loved color & how felt when added to leg …BUT TO DIFFICULT TO PUT ON😩😥
Love them. they look good with navy jeans and my Patriots sweatshirt and my Red Sox sweatshirt!!!!
I wear lots of navy !
they fit good and do not hurt my toes or ankles and very comfortable I need to change the color on two pairs
Finally, a pair of compressions socks that actually fit without leaving rings on my legs. The 3x size does the job . Liked them so much that I ended up buying another pair.
there what i ordered and i am pleased with them. thank you
I love the feel of these socks. They're So easy to put on and keep on all day!! Love them love them!!
Love the socks
Easy to put on & very comfortable to wear
These work well are easy on and off
Bought these for skiing with a meniscus tear. Really helps.
I’ve been wearing support socks for 50 years. These are great - good price, nice weight, easy to put on, wash and dry without losing their stretch, and give perfect compression making my legs feel great all day.
I like that they are easy to take off and put on. Especially when you go to the foot doctor.