Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Sleeves Gel Pad Support - Foot & Heal Pain Relief
- GET BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU LOVE - Heel pain, plantar fasciitis, bone spurs, and flat feet hurt without proper support! With our comfortable, discreet, and effective arch support sleeves, you’ll be back to hiking, biking, or running as quickly as possible!
- FLEXIBLE, COMFORTABLE, EFFECTIVE - Other arch support sleeves may be too tight, too loose, or not supportive enough, making it a literal pain to participate in your family's active life. We understand, and we've made spandex sleeve gel pads that stretch to fit your feet, stay in place with a snug fitting sock, and give you long-lasting relief from the heel pain that comes with plantar fasciitis.
- TAKE A STEP TOWARDS LESS PAIN WITH OUR EASY-ON FOOT SLEEVES - They’re supple and flexible, not stiff like other orthotics inserts! Just slide them on, feel the pad compress under your insoles, and walk your way to a more active life.
- SET OF 2 ARCH SUPPORT SLEEVES - Get a total of 2 fabric sleeves, with TPE gel arch cushions that support your feet and relieve heel pain. Our TPE gel and fabric are flexible but firm, easy to wash, and durable so you can keep using them as long as you need!
- Our Arch Support Sleeves Gel Pad really supports the arch. It is designed to help relieve pain and can relieve discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis, arthritis, calluses and bunions. Also it helps support fallen arches, flat feet and drop foot.
How do I use them?
Just insert your foot into the soft fabric sleeve, centering the gel on the inside of the sole of your foot, put on your socks (snug-fitting socks, like compression socks, work especially well), put on your shoe, and you're ready to go! Men and women will feel fast relief, whether you're wearing boots or tennis shoes!
Helps provide symptomatic & pain relief for:
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Flat Feet
• Pes Planus
• Heel Spurs
• Bone Spur
• Plantar Wart
• Metatarsal pain
• Arthritis • Arch pain • Calluses
BEST SOCKS YET. ORDERED MORE. THANKS!
That's what I love about these zipper compression stockings.
They are so easy to wear for us
Old ladies who have to wear
These knee length support hose provide me with a perfect amount of support, yet they are very comfortable!
Loved color & how felt when added to leg …BUT TO DIFFICULT TO PUT ON😩😥
Love them. they look good with navy jeans and my Patriots sweatshirt and my Red Sox sweatshirt!!!!
I wear lots of navy !
they fit good and do not hurt my toes or ankles and very comfortable I need to change the color on two pairs
Finally, a pair of compressions socks that actually fit without leaving rings on my legs. The 3x size does the job . Liked them so much that I ended up buying another pair.
there what i ordered and i am pleased with them. thank you
I love the feel of these socks. They're So easy to put on and keep on all day!! Love them love them!!
Love the socks
Easy to put on & very comfortable to wear
These work well are easy on and off
Bought these for skiing with a meniscus tear. Really helps.
I’ve been wearing support socks for 50 years. These are great - good price, nice weight, easy to put on, wash and dry without losing their stretch, and give perfect compression making my legs feel great all day.
I like that they are easy to take off and put on. Especially when you go to the foot doctor.